Conley’s Manufacturing and Sales offers a wide range of Common Carrier shipments, LTL Freight and Full Truckload Freight Carriers. Our logistics coordination team has been developed to find the fastest and lowest cost shipping rates on a daily basis so that we may offer our customers the best service available on every level.
Shipping costs are calculated on a per product basis that is determined by weight and dimensions. These costs can be calculated per product detail page, in your shopping cart during the checkout process or by calling a Conley’s customer service rep toll free at: (800) 377-8441.Go to Conley’s Shipping Disclaimer
Normal Transit Times for Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Shipments
Normal Transit Times for Regular and Full Truckload Shipments
Conley’s Shipping Disclaimer:
Important Notice Shipping Information
Conley’s Manufacturing & Sales is committed to doing all that it can to prevent our customers from incurring additional fees due to improper receipt of shipments having freight damage or loss.
When an order leaves the factory, the material is undamaged and the freight matches the description and count on the “Bill of Lading”.
Our terms of sale are F.O.B. our plant – the responsibility of damage in transit is the carrier’s whether the damage is visible or concealed.
When a shipment arrives – before signing the freight bill:
1. Compare the number of bundles and boxes against the freight bill
2. Take inventory promptly using the material list provided
3. Check for any possible damage
If any variation in count or description is evident or if damage is visible, suspected or concealed, it must be noted on the freight bill in the presence of the driver. (If the driver refuses to wait while you properly inspect the shipment, sign the freight bill accepted “subject to count” and/or “subject to inspection for concealed damage.) If a problem is found, notify the freight company immediately.
All freight damaged replacements shall be shipped freight collect. Customer shall be advised to include freight charge when filing claim.
The customer is responsible for filing a claim and collecting all costs incurred from the freight company.
If damage to a shipment occurs:
1. Returned merchandise will not be accepted from the carrier unless a written authorization from Conley’s has been issued beforehand.
2. Notify Conley’s immediately if parts are missing from your shipment (if material list does not match count; more or less)
3. Items shipped by Conley’s Manufacturing to replace missing or damaged parts will be billed directly to the customer.
4. Conley’s Manufacturing is not responsible for freight charges to replace missing or damaged parts including overnight, second day or any air shipment.